Members of the Texas Cable Association (TCA) Board of Directors have elected the 2011-2012 Executive Committee and Board of Directors for one-year terms starting July 1.
Officers, serving as TCA’s executive committee, include:
- Chairman – Dan Hebert, vice president and general manager, Texas, Charter Communications, based in Fort Worth.
- Vice Chairman – Jon Gary Herrera, vice president, communications, Time Warner Cable West Region, based in San Antonio.
- Secretary – Clem Maddox, director of government relations, Time Warner Cable West Region, based in Coppell.
- Treasurer – Mike Rose, senior director of government affairs, Comcast, based in Austin.
- Immediate Past Chairman – John Owen, president, commercial services, Time Warner Cable West Region, based in Coppell.
- Members at Large – Ray Purser, vice president of government and public relations, Comcast, based in Houston, and Skip Ogle, director of government and community relations, Suddenlink, based in Tyler.
– ## –
TCA (www.txcable.com) has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960. Members include Allegiance Communications, Cable One, Charter Communications, Comcast, CommuniComm, Suddenlink Communications and Time Warner Cable. Follow TCA’s activities on Facebook (www.facebook.com/texascable) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/texascable).