FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Kirsten Voinis
(512) 922-7141 or [email protected]
TCA ELECTS NEW BOARD OFFICERS
Members of the Texas Cable Association (TCA) Board of Directors have elected the 2012-2013 Executive Committee and Board of Directors for one-year terms starting July 1. TCA has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960.
Officers, serving as TCA’s executive committee, include:
- Chairman – Jon Gary Herrera, vice president of communications in Texas, Time Warner Cable, based in San Antonio.
- Vice Chairman – Craig D’Agostini, senior director of government affairs, Comcast, based in Houston.
- Secretary – Lana Glover, director of government relations, Time Warner Cable, based in Austin.
- Treasurer – Dave Gilles, senior vice president of operations, West Region, Suddenlink, based in Lubbock.
- Immediate Past Chairman – Dan Hebert, vice president and general manager, Texas, Charter Communications, based in Fort Worth.
- Members at Large – Clem Maddox, director of government relations, Time Warner Cable, based in Coppell; and Kenny Walker, general manager, Cable ONE, based in Odessa.
– ## –
TCA (www.txcable.com) has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960. Members include Allegiance Communications, Cable One, Charter Communications, Comcast, CommuniComm, Suddenlink Communications and Time Warner Cable. Follow TCA’s activities on Facebook (www.facebook.com/texascable) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/texascable).