CONTACT: Sabrina Heins
Time Warner Cable – Communications Manager
Tel: 956 412 5456 (o); 956 535 2498 (c)
Email: [email protected]
THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE SIGNATUREHOME®
Michael Irvin, 2007 Pro Bowl Football Hall of Fame, Press Reception featuring the latest advancement in TV, Internet, phone and so much more
McAllen, TX, December 10, 2012 – Time Warner Cable’s SignatureHome® has it all – delivering the best in home entertainment, information and communications services at the best value. As part of the Rio Grande Valley launch of this VIP service, Time Warner Cable will showcase the SignatureHome® package by having Pro Football Hall of Fame Legend Michael Irvin in attendance for this exclusive interactive demonstration and reception at the historic Quinta Mazatlan, Wednesday , December 12, 2012 at 6pm.
Invited guests of the event will have the opportunity to tour the exclusive Quinta Mazatlan with its breathtaking views while getting a first-hand look at the latest technological advancements available to Time Warner Cable customers. This special event will provide attendees the opportunity to experience the SignatureHome® service line which offers the ultimate selection of products from Time Warner Cable with a level of personal attention and professional expertise that is unmatched.
It’s more than cable, it’s a lifestyle. In response to customer requests for a comprehensive assortment of products, as well as enhanced service tailored to their lifestyle needs, Time Warner Cable has officially unveiled SignatureHome®. The package offers more than 180 channels of video, 50 megabits per second high-speed Internet service, as well as, Internet on the Go capabilities, an iPad™ app, digital phone, a bounty of additional added value items, and “white-glove” customer service.
From Personal Solutions Advisors available 24/7, to technicians outfitted with shoe “booties,” SignatureHome® is all about a heightened experience both through technology and customer interface. From system trouble-shooting, to expert television and computer hook-up, to ensuring user’s video game consoles and other important electronics are properly networked, SignatureHome® is designed to provide superior service every step of the way until a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
Interested customers can easily upgrade their service, by calling 888-TWCable. SignatureHome® starts at $199.99 per month as part of a home Time Warner Cable service subscription plan, and is available now throughout Texas.
“At Time Warner Cable, we pride ourselves in offering our customers a variety of choices which can be customized to suit their preferences, “said Jon Gary Herrera, vice president of communications for Time Warner Cable in Texas. “The universal appeal of our technology lies in the options we provide to facilitate and complement a variety of lifestyles. We are confident SignatureHome® will impress our most tech savvy customers.”
SignatureHome® customers will receive:
- SignatureService®: A dedicated Personal Solutions Advisor will ensure that a Connections Specialist is deployed to the customer’s home in a timely manner. Connections Specialists will install all services and equipment and then assess additional connectivity issues and solutions based on individual homes and customer lifestyles.
- TWCable TV™ iPad™ App-version 2.0: Currently available for download on the Apple App Store, this new App includes a variety of added features including an Interactive Program Guide, the ability to remotely manage the available DVR system and easier navigation of the settings tab. The App also boasts remote control capabilities which allow users to use their iPad to select programming and tune into their favorite channels.
- Whole House DVR: Allowing customers to record up to four channels at one time, Whole House DVR means recording a TV show and playing it back in any room in the house, with a capacity to store up to 150 hours of HD content.
- Ultimate Internet: The fastest residential High Speed Online (HSO) tier offered by Time Warner Cable in the area with download speeds of up to 50 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 5 Mbps.
- Remote DVR Manager: A Web-based program that lets customers manage their in-home DVR set-top box from anywhere, through an Internet-connected PC, Mac or mobile phone.
- Look Back: Allows customers the ability to watch prime time shows up to 72 hours later, even if they are not previously recorded on a DVR, to ensure customers never miss their favorite shows.
- Start Over: Enables customers to restart a show already in progress, even if it was not previously recorded on a DVR.
- VoiceZone on PC: Enables customers to access and manage voice messages and phone settings online.
- Wireless Home Networking: Allows customers to connect wirelessly to the Internet through a special wireless router so that customers can access the Internet from almost anywhere in the home.
- Digital Home Phone with Unlimited Nationwide Calling: An easy-to-use, reliable service that enables customers to call anyone, anytime in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, and includes popular features at a value price point.
Time Warner Cable customers can use a data calculator to better understand how much data is needed for specific Internet activities through www.timewarnercable.com/mobile. The company’s My Services site, https://myservices.timewarnercable.com, allows customers to see their current Internet usage levels, as well as find Wi-Fi hotspots, identify 3G vs. 4G locations, make payments and upgrade service plans. Customers can sign up for My Services at www.timewarnercable.com. To further illustrate the desirable impact SignatureHome® will have on customer’s lifestyles, Time Warner Cable is currently airing new TV spots showcasing an edgier attitude, and enticing images of the “good life” complimented by the new service package. The TV spots are available to view at:www.timewarnercable.com/tvcommercials
About Time Warner Cable
Time Warner Cable Inc. (NYSE: TWC) is among the largest providers of video, high‐speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting more than 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other. Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and, through its NaviSite subsidiary, managed and outsourced information technology solutions and cloud services. Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions. More information about the services of Time Warner Cable is available at www.timewarnercable.com, www.twcbc.com, www.navisite.com, and www.twcmedia.com.
# # #