FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Kirsten Voinis
(512) 922-7141 or [email protected]
Members of the Texas Cable Association (TCA) Board of Directors have elected the 2013-2014 Executive Committee and Board of Directors for one-year terms starting July 1. TCA has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960.
Officers, serving as TCA’s executive committee, include:
- Chairman – Craig D’Agostini, senior director of government affairs, Comcast Houston Region.
- Vice Chairman – Todd Baxter, regional vice president, government relations – Texas, Time Warner Cable, based in Austin.
- Secretary – Kathy Brabson, area vice president of operations, Time Warner Cable, based in Austin.
- Treasurer – Kenny Walker, general manager, Cable One, based in Odessa.
- Directors – Gary Underwood, senior director of government relations for Charter’s Southwest region, based in Fort Worth, and Leo Munoz, senior director of government affairs, Comcast Houston Region.
- Immediate Past Chairman – Jon Gary Herrera, vice president of communications in Texas, Time Warner Cable, based in San Antonio
New Board of Directors members elected are Shawn Beqaj, vice president of government and regulatory affairs, BCI Broadband, based in Purchase, NY, and Michael Bybee, senior manager of public relations, Comcast Houston Region.
– ## –
TCA (www.txcable.com) has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960. Members include Allegiance Communications, Cable One, Charter Communications, Comcast, Mediastream, Suddenlink Communications and Time Warner Cable. Follow TCA’s activities on Facebook (www.facebook.com/texascable) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/texascable).