FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Kirsten Voinis
(512) 922-7141 or email@example.com
TCA ELECTS NEW BOARD OFFICERS
Members of the Texas Cable Association (TCA) Board of Directors have elected the 2015-2016 Executive Committee and Board of Directors for one-year terms. TCA has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960.
Officers, serving as TCA’s executive committee, include:
- Chairman – Kenny Walker, general manager, Cable One, based in Odessa.
- Vice Chairman – Dave Gilles, senior vice president, operations, Southwest Region, Suddenlink, based in Lubbock.
- Secretary – Susan Patten, vice president, government relations, Time Warner Cable, based in Austin.
- Treasurer – Ray Purser, vice president external affairs, Comcast, based in Houston.
- Members at Large – Gary Underwood, senior director, government affairs, Charter Communications, based in Fort Worth, and Clem Maddox, director of government relations, Time Warner Cable, based in Dallas.
- Immediate Past Chairman – Todd Baxter, regional vice president, government relations – Texas, Time Warner Cable, based in Austin.
– ## –
TCA (www.txcable.com) has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960. Members include Cable One, Charter Communications, Comcast, Suddenlink Communications, Time Warner Cable and Vyve Broadband. Follow TCA’s activities on Facebook (www.facebook.com/texascable) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/texascable).