Amarillo city officials and Suddenlink will host a news conference at 2 p.m. Wednesday June 29 in the City Council Chambers to discuss an advancement in internet service offerings for the area. Confirmed participants include: Amarillo Mayor Paul Harpole, Chamber of Commerce President Gary Molberg, and Suddenlink Vice President of Operations Brian Borthwick, along with other city officials and civic leaders.
What: Significant advance in Amarillo, Canyon, Tulia internet services
When: 2 p.m., Wednesday, June 29
Where: Amarilloth Ave.
- Amarillo Mayor Paul Harpole
- Amarillo Chamber of Commerce President Gary Molberg
- State Rep. Mac Thornberry staff member Paul Simpson
- Suddenlink VP of Operations Brian Borthwick
Photo Op: Announcement by Suddenlink and city officials
- Sonja Gross, City of Amarillo, 806-378-3549, Sonja.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skip Ogle, Suddenlink, 903-245-3699, email@example.com