TCA BOARD ELECTS NEW EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
Members of the Texas Cable Association (TCA) Board of Directors have elected the 2017-2018 Executive Committee and Board of Directors for one-year terms. TCA has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960.
Officers, serving as TCA’s executive committee, include:
- Chairman – Skip Ogle, director of government and public affairs, Altice USA/Suddenlink, based in Tyler.
- Vice Chairman – Jeff Burdett, senior director, state government affairs, Charter Communications, based in Austin.
- Secretary – Melinda Little, director of government affairs, Comcast – Houston Region, based in Houston.
- Treasurer – Clem Maddox, director of government affairs, Charter Communications, based in Irving.
- Members at Large – Todd Baxter, regional vice president – government affairs, Central Region, Charter Communications, based in Austin, and Kenny Walker, general manager, Cable One, based on Odessa.
- Immediate Past Chairman – Leo Muñoz, senior director, government affairs, Comcast – Houston Region, based in Austin.
– ## –
TCA (www.txcable.com) has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960. Members include Cable One, Charter Communications, Comcast, Suddenlink Communications and Vyve Broadband. Follow TCA’s activities on Facebook (www.facebook.com/texascable) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/texascable).
Contact: Kirsten Voinis (512) 922-7141 or firstname.lastname@example.org