FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Members of the Texas Cable Association (TCA) Board of Directors have elected the 2018-2019 Executive Committee and Board of Directors for one-year terms. TCA has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960.
Officers, serving as TCA’s executive committee, include:
- Chairman – Jeff Burdett, senior director, state government affairs, Charter Communications, based in Austin.
- Vice Chairman – Juli Blanda, general manager, Cable One, based in Aransas Pass.
- Secretary – Thomas Aguillon, director of government affairs, Charter Communications, based in San Antonio.
- Treasurer – Melinda Little, director of government affairs, Comcast – Houston Region, based in Houston.
- Members at Large – Todd Baxter, regional vice president – government affairs, Charter Communications, based in Austin, and Leo Muñoz, senior director, government affairs, Comcast – Houston Region, based in Austin.
- Immediate Past Chairman – Skip Ogle, director of government and public affairs, Altice USA, based in Tyler.
New Texas Cable Association officers, from left to right: Skip Ogle (Altice USA), past chairman; Leo Muñoz (Comcast), member at large; Todd Baxter (Charter), member at large; Jeff Burdett (Charter), chairman; Julie Blanda (Cable One), vice chairman; and Thomas Aguillon (Charter), secretary. Not pictured: Melinda Little (Comcast), treasurer.
– ## –
(512) 922-7141 or [email protected]
TCA (www.txcable.com) has been the primary trade organization for cable operators in Texas since 1960. Members include Altice USA, Cable One, Charter Communications, Comcast and Vyve Broadband. Follow TCA’s activities on Facebook (www.facebook.com/texascable) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/texascable).