Suddenlink will host a luncheon to reveal the judges selected for the first annual Suddenlink Community Impact Challenge. The program invites area residents to imagine new ways of giving back to the Amarillo-Canyon community. The judges’ panel, comprised of community leaders and local Suddenlink staff, will be announced at Crush Wine Bar & Deli.
What: Announcement of the judges’ panel for the Suddenlink Community Impact Challenge
When: Monday, Nov. 10, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Where: Crush Wine Bar & Deli, 705 S. Polk St., Amarillo, TX 79101
- Community leaders
- Local school district officials
- Katy Parrish, Suddenlink Marketing Manager
- Carrie Irwin, Suddenlink System Director
- Angie Carson, Suddenlink Business Ops Manager
- Amber Bustos, Suddenlink Marketing Coordinator
- Denise Blanchard, AISD Program Director
- Announcement of community members selected for the judges’ panel, 11:30 a.m.
Contact: Carrie Irwin, Suddenlink, 806-331-4601